Hances Point Yacht Club welcomes new members with sailboats or powerboats, as well as social members who do not currently have a boat or keep their boats elsewhere. We offer moorings, yard space and winter storage as well as social events throughout the year.
If interested in membership or for more information about Hances Point Yacht Club please submit the Membership Inquiry form below and a member of our Membership Committee will contact you.
Hances Point Yacht Club is a private property for the exclusive use of its members. If you would like to arrange a visit, you must be accompanied by a member at all times on the grounds. Please complete a membership inquiry and request a tour. Please do not come to tour the property without an appointment.
The Application Process
1. Complete the below Inquiry Form.
2. You will be contacted by a volunteer on our Membership Committee for a brief interview.
3. Following the interview, if you are being considered for membership, the Membership Committee will send you an application form to complete.
4. Upon completion of the application form, your application will go before the Board of Directors for consideration.
5. If you are accepted by the Board of Directors, you will be notified and you may initiate your membership by paying your dues and fees.
6. Your first year as a member is a probationary year. If, at the end of the first year, you have paid your dues on time and shown that you can contribute to the club in a meaningful way by completing some or all of your work hours, the Board of Directors may vote to end your probationary period and you will be a full member of Hances Point Yacht Club.